SGT John Rice VFW Post 6316 - Blaine MN
Sgt John Rice - VFW Post 6316 Blaine MN
VFW Post 6316 Blaine MN

Eligibility - SGT John Rice
VFW Post 6316 - Blaine MN

Veteran of a Foreign War? Join Us for Exclusive Benefits

Are the events you hold "members only" or can the general public attend?

Our restaurant, bar, music entertainment, games, hall rental and some events are open to the public. For a list of events that are for members only, feel free to contact us.

I am not a veteran of foreign conflict, but I have a family member who is. Can I join the VFW based on their service?

You must be a veteran who has honorably served overseas in an area of foreign conflict in order to join the VFW. However, if you are not eligible for VFW membership but are the parent, grandparent, spouse, sibling, child or grandchild of a qualifying veteran, you can apply for membership in the VFW Auxiliary. Visit the VFW Auxiliary website or call 816-561-8655 for more information.

Can the VFW assist me with my VA claim?

Yes. VFW Service Officers are trained professionals, skilled in navigating the complex VA claims process and helping veterans to recover billions in VA benefits and compensation each year. Whether you're just preparing to file a claim or considering filing an appeal to your disability rating, contact our VFW Service Officer to get the assistance you've earned - free of charge. And you don't have to be a member to take advantage of this service.

I am in need of support and don't know where to start.

If you are in need of support, no matter what it is, contact us at 763-757-4540 or email us here. If this is an emergency, dial 911.

How do I get copies of my military records, such as a DD-214?

You can contact the National Personnel Records Center at 314-801-0800 or via its website. In addition to providing copies of military records, they are able to update records to correct errors or reflect awards that may have been issued retroactively.

Additional FAQ

US Armed Forces
US Armed Forces
US Armed Forces
US Armed Forces
US Armed Forces
US Armed Forces
US Armed Forces
Contact us for more information.